GRAND HOTEL EUROPE 5*
The Grand Hotel Europe is the first five-star hotel in Russia and has always played an important role in the life of St. Petersburg. In this building, dating back to 1824, Tchaikovsky spent his honeymoon and George Bernard Shaw dined with Maxim Gorky. Dive into luxury, let yourself feel the touch of history and be enchanted by impressive high-class services, comfort and marvellous architecture with the unique facade and art nouveau interiors. Grand Hotel Europe is deservedly proud with its impressive restaurants, modern business centres and unique River Cruise programs and has a lot to offer for the idle travellers, gourmets and businessmen.
Address: Nevsky Prospekt / Mikhailovskaya Ul. 1/7, 191011 St. Petersburg, Russia
Tel: (7 812) 329 6000
Fax (7 812) 329 6001
Web adress: www.grandhoteleurope.com
Location: The hotel is situated at the very heart of St.Petersburg, close to the famous Palace Square and the Hermitage Museum. 17 km from Pulkovo airport (30 minutes drive). 2 km from Railway Station (5 minutes drive).
Nearest metro station: Nevsky Prospekt
Number of floors: 5
Credit Cards: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Diners'Club, JCB
Room categories: 58 Standard Classic Rooms, 91 Superior Classic Rooms, 18 Deluxe Classic
Rooms, 13 Standard Historic Rooms, 17 Terrace Rooms, 22 Duplex Rooms, 13 Belle Chambers, 8 Historic Belle Chambers,, 15 Classic
Suits, 9 Historic Classic Suits,2 Executive Suits, 2 Historic Executive Suits, 3 Historic Presidential Suits.
Historic rooms and Suits are situated on the 1st Floor and have personal butler service and special amenities.
Room facilities: twin, queen or king-size beds; writing desk and comfortable armchairs; heated tiled floor in each bathroom; hairdryer; air conditioning; safe; mini-bar; telephone with international dial facility and voice mail; Wi-Fi Internet access; television with satellite reception.
Guest Room Services:
- 24 hour In-Room Dining;
- Flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player;
- Computer, Fax and WI-FI access;
- Twice-daily maid service Laundry and dry cleaning service;
- Mini-bar and safe in every room;
- Packing/unpacking services upon request;
- Non-smoking rooms;
- Historic Floor with its own Butler Service.
- Boat "Katarina" for River Tours of St.Petersburg. Romantic Canals and Neva, delicious food on the board and the possibility to arrange your own celebration or banquets;
- Fleet of brand-new BMW Limousines;
- 24-hour Business Centre;
- Fitness Centre with Massage Therapists Beauty Salon and SPA;
- Concierge Service;
- Brand boutiques, Flower shop and exquisite" Dominque’s" chocolate shop.
Business: 6 Conference Rooms:
- Krysha Ballroom and Krysha Terrace (300sq.meters);
- Tchaikovsky Room (94 sq. meters);
- Gorky Room (40 sq. meters);
- Pushkin Room (48 sq.meters);
- Billiard Room (56 sq.meters);
- Lidval Room (60 sq.meters);
Restaurants and Bars:
- 5 Restaurants: "L’ Europe-" (220 seats), "Caviar Bar and Restaurant" (50 seats), "Rossi’s" (100 seats), "Chopsticks" (50 seats), "Noble Assembly restaurant in the Grand Philarmonia" ( 50 seats);
- Mezzanine Cafe (delicious cake menu under the sky of St.Petersburg and with harp music accompaniment);
- Lobby Bar (24h open).
Prices are available on request: