Palace Bridge Sokos Hotel 5*
Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge, is new Skandinavian style spa hotel, where you can rest from
the hustle of the megapolice and enjoy serene comfort, luxury and impeccable services.
International European standards, wide possibilities for conference and business events and successful location on the peaceful Vasily island in the heart of historic St.Petersburg make this hotel especially attractive and universal both for leisure and business stay.
Address: V.O. Birzhevoi pereulok 2–4 (Vasily Island), 199004 St. Petersburg, Russia.
Tel. +7 812 335 2200
Fax +7 812 335 2201
Location: The Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge has a fantastic location in a secluded corner
of Vasilevskiy Island, right next to the Kunstkamer, the Old Stock Exchange, and many more historic buildings, and just across
Palace Bridge from the Hermitage and Palace Square.
2.5 kms to metro station Nevsky Prospekt, 17,2 km from Pulkovo airport, 4.1 km to expocenter LenExpo.
Nearest metro station: Vasileostrovskaya.
Rooms: 319 rooms, among them 182 are non-smoking.
Room facilities: bath/bathroom, bath dressing gowns, hair-dryer, large wardrobe, iron desk, TV, telephone, Wi-Fi., safe, mini-bar.
Hotel services: Internet access, Handicapped facilities, Reception desk - 24 hours. Safe
at reception desk, Room service - 24 hours, Luggage room, Tour desk, Taxi service, ATM, Currency exchange, Concierge, Beauty
salon, Boutique, Dry clean, Laundry service, Medical facilities.
Sport and Recreational Facilities:
Fitness center, Swimming pool, Bowling, Disco, Massage , Night Club, Sauna, Solarium.
- Bridges Lobby Lounge, Bar drinks, max seating 100, lunch;
- Eliseev Wine Cellar, Bar drinks, max seating 80;
- Garden Cafe, Coffee & light snacks, max seating 80, breakfast;
- Portofino, Mediterranean cuisine, max seating 70, breakfast, lunch, dinner;
- Sevilla, Spanish cuisine, max seating 220, breakfast, lunch, dinner;
- The Cellar, Bar drinks, max seating 350, lunch.
- Meeting room, accommodates 40;
- Conference hall, accommodates 300.
For all details and requests please contact: